You have several options if looking to mine bitcoin ter 2018 – you could embark with cloud mining contracts or you could go all-in and buy specific equipment for bitcoin mining.
Speaking from my individual practice – I’ve bot mining altcoins (Ethereum and Siacoin) using GPU mining equipment, see: Building a 12 GPU Ethereum Mining Equipment From Scrape – Part 1: Ordering Details
HashFlare.io (Affiliate listig here – if you will click, register and determine to invest, I might earn 10% commission from that) – Estonia based cloud mining company
Please note – I’m not a financial advisor, services mentioned te this article use at your own risk and recall your capital is at risk, you could lose some or all of your money.
Te today’s article, I will list top mining equipment from Bitmain – AntMiners,
Founded ter 2013, Bitmain Technologies, now among the world’s most recognizable Bitcoin companies, wasgoed established to develop and sell the world’s leading bitcoin miners using Bitmain’s ASIC chip technology. Kicking off with the Antminer S1, our task continuously became more difficult spil bitcoin’s “difficulty level” kept rising. Wij followed Moore’s Law te this emerging field of ASIC chip vormgeving and pioneered it, time and again. Ter May of 2016 wij released the Antminer S9, the world’s very first consumer-grade bitcoin miner based on a 16nm process ASIC chip. This is also the world’s most power-efficient bitcoin miner, taking that title away from its predecessor, the Antminer S7.
Bitmain is now among the most recognizable companies ter the cryptocurrency space and the proud parent of several brands, among them Antminer, Antpool, and Hashnest, all of which are ranked number one te their respective fields. Our machines and customers are present te numerous locations ter almost every country of the world.
Wij remain dedicated to the production of high quality and efficient computing chips, high density server equipment, and large scale parallel computing software.
Wij are pridefully headquartered te Beijing, with offices ter Mokum, Hong Kong, Tel Aviv, Qingdao, Chengdu, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
A quick note: This article contains affiliate linksom to Amazon.com, by clicking on linksaf on this pagina and by making a purchase on Amazon webpagina, I might earn an affiliate income from that. Prices for antminers listed on this pagina are retrieved using Amazon Product Advertising API and is updated daily. For actual prices please refer on the product pagina on Amazon.
Antminer D3 Nineteen.Trio GH/s X11 ASIC Dash Miner
- Hash rate: Nineteen.Trio GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
- Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Hashing algorithm: X11 (Dash and many others)
- Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power peettante. It recommends use of the APW3++ PSU with the Antminer D3. One APW3++ PSU can not power more than one Antminer D3
- All PCIe connectors on a hashing houtvezelplaat need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing houtvezelplaat! Separate power supply to control houtvezelplaat: there is one extra 6pin PCIe connector on the IO houtvezelplaat which voorwaarde be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply
AntMiner S3 441Gh/s @ 0.77W/Gh 28nm SHA-256 ASIC Miner
Mine Bitcoin lightly with a very quiet ready to go miner!
List price: listpriceformattedprice not found for B00NZDBWKG Buy on Amazon
Antminer S9 13.Five TH/s @ 0.098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Specie (BCH) Miner
- Hash Rate: 13.5TH/s or higher
- Power Consumption: 1323 ±10%
- Chip quantity vanaf unit: 189x BM1387
- Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
- No Power Supply Included
Bitmain AntMiner S2 1000 Gh/s SHA-256 ASIC Miner
List price: listpriceformattedprice not found for B00KH9339O Buy on Amazon
13.5TH/s @ 0.098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner
- Hash Rate: 13.5TH/s ±7%
- AntMiner APW3 power supply recommended only if you have 205v-264v outlet.
- Power Consumption: 1323W ±7% (Power supply not included)
- Built-in web management portal. No separate host laptop required.
- Most Power Efficient Miner te Existence: 0.098 J/GH ±7%
13.5TH/s @ .098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner
- S9-13.5TH Tags: asic miner, Asic mining, Bitminer miner, S9 miner
- Hash Rate: 13.5TH/s ±7%. Power Consumption: 1323W ±7%
- Most Power Efficient Miner ter Existence: 0.098 J/GH ±7%
- AntMiner APW3 or AntMiner APW5 recommended.
- Built-in web management portal. No separate host pc required.
8TH/s @ 0.1 W/GH Silent Designed Bitcoin Miner
- Hash Rate: 8TH/S±5%
- Power Consumption: 800W + 9% at the wall (with APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25 ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency: 0.1 J/GH + 9% at the wall (with APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25 ambient temp)
- Noise level: 52dB (at an ambient temperature of 35 )
- Power supply is not included.
List price: listpriceformattedprice not found for B01LEQNG8G Buy on Amazon
ANTMINER L3+ LiteCoin MINER 504MH/s | MINING MACHINE | NO WAIT | BNIB
The BM1485 chip, the very first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip ter more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining. Each Antminer L3+ employs 288 such chips to produce more hashrate and efficiency than any previous Litecoin miner on the market.
- L3+ LiteCoin MINER 504MH/s
- The BM1485 ASIC chip
- Brand Fresh 0 Hours Equipment for Mining
- Engineered to Remain Powerful yet Cool
- SHIPS SAME DAY.
List price: listpriceformattedprice not found for B078VPW3Y2 Buy on Amazon