Forking Bitcoin and making a fresh cryptocurrency simply by prefixing or suffixing fresh names is the fresh go-to-go ter the market. And what better way to create your crypto when you have the option of forking Bitcoin and just getting the attention a fresh currency needs.
Ter a way, this is the fresh marketing and PR route to launch your fresh crypto.
That is why 2018 eyed fairly a few Bitcoin forks but 2018 is expected to see many more. Therefore, I want to share everything about thesis forks with all the readers of CoinSutra, so that you can voorkeur your free money.
Ter case you have not yet understood spil to what I am talking about, I am sure you are unaware of the concept of hard forks. I’d recommend you read this very first: What Does Fork Mean Ter Cryptocurrency?
Please understand that claiming thesis forked coins for your free money can be risky spil it involves chances that one might expose their private keys or seed keys to fraudulence.
On the roll side, there are many forks created simply to scam guiltless BTC holders who don’t understand much of this space.
However, before I tell you about Bitcoin forks, I want you to read a guide I have specifically drafted to help an average user become smarter.
Now that you know about forks and its Dos and Don’ts, let mij list some of the forked coins that I think are worth mentioning and claiming.
List of all Bitcoin forks:
- Fork Height/Date: October 2018 at block height 491407
- Prize Ratio: 1 BTC:1 BTG
- Peak To Eis Bitcoin Gold: Go after CoinSutra’s guides on claiming BCH if you haven’t claimed it yet, Rechtsvordering Your Free Bitcoin Gold [BTG] From Any Wallet and from claiming on Ledger Nano S refer: Finish Guide To Claiming Bitcoin Gold On Ledger Nano S.
- Fork Height/Date: 24th November 2018 at block height 495866
- Prize Ratio: 1 BTC: Ten BCD
- Peak To Voorkeur Bitcoin Diamond: See guides by Jimmy Song and other community members on claiming this fork here and here.
- Fork Height/Date: December 2018 at block Height of 498888
- Prize Ratio: 1 BTC: 1 SBTC
- Peak To Rechtsvordering Super Bitcoin: See guides by Jimmy Song and other community members on claiming this fork here and here.
- Fork Height/Date: 24th January 2018 at 505,888 block
- Prize Ratio: 1 BTC: 1 BCA
- Peak To Voorwaarde Bitcoin Atom: See Coinomi’s wallet guide here for claiming your Bitcoin Atom coins te Coinomi Wallet.
- Fork Height/Date: 20th October 2018
- Prize Ratio: 1 BTC: 0.Five BTX
- Peak To Voorkeur Bitcoin Core: See Coinomi’s wallet guide here for claiming your Bitcore coins te Coinomi Wallet. Also, you may use this guide created by the community to eis Bitcore.
- Fork Height/Date: December 2018 at block height 501225
- Prize Ratio: 1 BTC: 1 Maker
- Peak To Rechtsvordering Bitcoin Aker: Bitcoin Aker electrum wallet coming soon
8. Bitcoin Private (BTCP or ZCL)
- Fork Height/Date: 28th Feb 2018
- Prize Ratio: 1 BTC: 1 BTCP
- Peak To Optie Bitcoin Private: See Coinomi’s wallet guide here for claiming your Bitcoin Private coins ter Coinomi Wallet.
Conclusion: Top Bitcoin Forks to earn free money
You may expect more Bitcoin forks te the future but not all will be worth your time because the prize ratio and prices will be very low.
However, if I find something worth mentioning, I will keep updating this list of forks for Bitcoin. I have deliberately excluded many other forks of Bitcoin because their prices are not indeed worth the time and risk.
Lastly, the thumb rule is to keep your Bitcoin holdings te your control ter wallets like Trezor or Ledger Nano S. It is only then that you can take total benefit of all the future forks that might toebijten.
Gladly share this postbode with your friends on Twitter &, Facebook who are HODLing BTC so that they can also benefit from this fork. Also, do share your thoughts and questions ter the comment section below. I will be waiting for them