Hey, people. I just found the best BIOS for Sapphire Nitro+ OC RX 480 8GB. Tested it on 8 GPUs, all of them are working good with no problem so far.
This bios is from a Sapphire Nitro+ OC RX 480 8GB with Samsung memory, some say that all 8GB cards have Samsung memory only and Four GB cards are based on Hynix or Elpida memory.
Here is the precies GPU i am using ter this tutorial ( also on SALE )
Sapphire Radeon NITRO+ Rx 480 8GB GDDR5 256 bit PCI Express Trio.0 x16 Graphics Card (11260-01-20G), Althon Micro Inc.
Last price switches
Before to use this ROM, make sure your GPU has Samsung memory by checking it with GPU-Z
Very first of all i will tell you the precies instruments and software i am using, maybe this will make the difference..
To receive the latest updates go after mij on social media!
- Windows Ten Professional 64 http://amzn.to/2mG447M
- AMD Drivers 16.9.1 download here
- ATIflash download here
- Claymore’s Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v8.1 (Windows/Linux) download here
- Sapphire TriXX download here
- Windows Ten Registry tweaks for mining
- Virtual Memory enlargened to 16 GB
Everyone should give a big thanks to Jukebox, from Ethereum forum.
On this thread here, Jukebox posted a BIOS ROM that he wasgoed testing, “Here is my another ROM with 1150/2150 clock settings, that does 29.8 MH, Use it on your own risk. “. He also stated that “If you VERY fortunate, you can attempt to clock up to 1225/2300 MHz and reach 31.5-32 Mh with this ROM, but test it yourself. “, but i guess that would be too much and will also increase the power consumption.
My results with this BIOS ROM
Here what you should do to achieve this awesome results
1 Download ATIflash and BIOS ROM verkeersopstopping
- Download ATIFlash Two.74 https://www.techpowerup.com/download/ati-atiflash/ (samenvatting the contents ter C:/ and create a folder “atiflash“)
- Download the ROM here: https://us.v-cdn.nipt/5021640/uploads/editor/0h/dh5xcsdx676t.zip (samenvatting the ROM to “atiflash” folder)
Significant: Always embark ATIflash spil administrator.
- Very first of all make a backup of the original BIOS (OC version) with ATIflash
- Shutdown the equipment
- Switch VBIOS to the other side (side with HDMI cable)
- Turn on the equipment
- Create a backup of “silent” ROM
Now that wij have a backup of both BIOSES, let’s flash the v4.rom
- Embark ATIflash spil administrator
- Fountain v4.rom
- Click “Program” and wait, the programming process will take max 1 minute
- Restart the equipment once you get the confirmation that the ROM wasgoed successfully programmed
If this ROM fails and does not work with your GPU click here!
I made a special movie just for this, here it is