Groestlcoin Easyminer has bot updated to v2.0. Groestlcoin Easyminer is a software package designed to liquidate all the painstaking, torturous technological spellcastings an average person feels they have to perform ter order to mine Groestlcoin.
The Effortless Miner package includes the latest auto-tuning mining software for Groestlcoin and Electrum-GRS wallet for quick and effortless access to mined coins.
If you want an effortless miner with no massive hunting for decent configuration files based on their GPU specimen then Groestlcoin Easyminer is the right choice for you.
• Built-in autotuning mechanism – auto-tunes itself on the fly according to the user’s CPU or GPU capacities
• No searching for pools and figuring out how to join
• No need to edit bat files
• No hours of loading of their Groestlcoin wallet before they can use it or begin witnessing payments come ter
• Excellent support – It works with all cpu’s and gpu’s
• Real effortless – One verkeersopstopping to click at
• The program prompts the user to update their latest movie card drivers (if necessary)
• No skill needed of how mining works
• Free and decentralised – Open Source
• Mining is logged into the GUI
• Eliminated CPU thread-setting support (see next switch)
• Now mines on GPU if support is available otherwise CPU (instead doing both)
• Comes now with an installer
• Ccminer support for Nvidia cards (instead with Sgminer)
• Branded with Groestlcoin logo
• Stationary GPU and 64 bit CPU mining support overheen initial version of Easyminer-GUI
• Immovable GPU logging overheen initial version of Easyminer-GUI
• Now installs a shortcut so rather than relying on a “run mij” verkeersopstopping
• Tweaked timings on installation instructions to be a bit smoother
• Switched some wordings ter the miner to better work the features it has
There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app or harm your CPU/GPU, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Store your secret phrase somewhere safe!
Electrum-GRS creates an encrypted filename default_wallet instead of wallet.dat (like ter Groestlcoin Core)
• Location of your wallet: Navigate to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Wandering\Electrum-grs\wallets (or open windows explorer and inject %appdata%\Electrum-grs\wallets) and back up your default_wallet opstopping by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
Groestlcoin SGminer5-grs is now available. Its main advantages overheen the original SGminer5 binary include support for GBT solo mining along with signing your mined blocks.
If you want to solo mine with Groestlcoin then SGminer5-grs is the right choice for you.
• GBT solo mining support by using the –grs-address flag
• Support to add a signature to sign your mined blocks by using the –grs-sig flag
• Free software – Gnu GPL v3. Anyone can audit the code.
• Written te C – The code is brief, and effortless to review.
• User Friendly – no need to use the –difficulty-multiplier flag anymore
• Numerous Groestlcoin kernels included for testing
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 50
sgminer.exe -k groestlcoin -o http://192.168.1.Two:1441 -u u -p p –grs-address FZ4AfMJjHNzjtMHvFR244TZf2934Y6J5Fr –grs-sig YourSignatureHere -g 1 -w 256 –no-submit-stale -I 20 –gpu-engine 1100 –gpu-memclock 1500 –gpu-fan 100
This application is licensed under the GPL version Trio. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app or harm your CPU/GPU, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Albeit our applications are securely used by thousands of people, you may get a false positive detection from your antivirus. False positive detections are common te the antivirus industry. They occur when a benign program is wrongfully flagged spil malicious due to an overly broad detection signature or algorithm used te an antivirus product.
How to mine Groestlcoin
Groestlcoin uses the Grostl algorithm which is a more efficient algorithm than most.
The current block prize is Five coins (and will not go any lower) and a block occurs every 60 seconds.
This tutorial assumes you have a wallet already. To get embarked, let’s determine which miner you will choose.
Do you only have a CPU or want to mine with the CPU spil well?
Do you have an NVIDIA card?
Do you have an AMD card?
Setting the miners up
You’ve got the miners, and you should’ve extracted the contents from the zip files. Now it’s time to set those up.
Very first, wij need a pool to connect to!
My private choice te a Groestlcoin pool is the Suprnova pool. It has consistent, frequent payouts, and works very well. You need to register an account there, and add your payment address into your account settings. Then you need to set up a worker here. This is what you will use to loom into your miners through the mining programs zometeen.
CPU Miner Setup
1. To set up the CPU Miner for Suprnova, copy + paste this into the .bat opstopping that runs the miner:
- minerd -a groestl -o stratum+tcp://grs.suprnova.cc:5544 -u username.workername -p workerpassword
Two. Substitute username.workername and workerpassword with your gegevens.
Three. This will connect your CPU miner to the Suprnova pool and mine under that worker.
To mine GRS with CCMiner, there is a “run grs.bat” verkeersopstopping te the download listig I pasted above.
1. Edit that .bat verkeersopstopping and copy + paste this into it:
- ccminer-x64 -a groestl -o stratum+tcp://grs.suprnova.cc:5544 -u username.workername -p workerpassword
Two. Be sure to switch the username.workername and workerpassword with your inputs.
SPH SGMiner Setup
1. The one you downloaded from the webstek doesn’t have a .bat opstopping ter it automatically. You will need to make one. Simply open notepad and paste this:
- sgminer -I Nineteen -g Four -w 64 -k groestlcoin –no-submit-stale -o “stratum+tcp://grs.suprnova.cc:5544” -u username.workername -p workerpassword
Two. Don’t leave behind to substitute username.workername (if using Suprnova) and workerpassword.
After that, just begin up the miners and you should be mining!